LoadManager and support packages still at 2007 prices. Some discounts available for special requirements.
Our LoadManager testing tool focuses on Load, Stress, Stability and Performance criteria and has been used successfully by banks, telecom giants and industrialists.
LoadManager was developed to offer the features missing or unreliably set-up in other commercial or free Load/Performance tools. The outcome is a reliable test tool which offers the most efficient testing process available thereby significantly saving clients time and money.
The Big Plus Points:
1) LoadManager is sold as a customizable tool. We discuss your needs and then literally re-set the tool to offer you the right performance and to provide reports which show exactly where your system’s weaknesses are.
2) Debugging can be instant as the tool gives instant source-linked bug reports. No other tools on the market do this so well.
LoadManager was developed in Java (Eclipse platform, i.e. using a set of plug-ins and agents) The result is a testing tool which runs on almost all platforms, particularly those supported by Eclipse and Java such as Linux, Windows, HP Unix. We are especially proud that we have been able to exploit the advantages of Java platforms without having performance issues.
Considering the architecture, LoadManager consists of one controller and several agent modules that can be spread over several machines (even on simple PCs). The agents work separately but in a controlled way, i.e. an agent module individually simulates a predefined number of virtual users but the execution and the result data collection is controlled by the controller. Several features can be used in the controller to solve any complex performance testing problem (transactors, synchronization points, data-pools).LoadManager was developed in Java (using an Eclipse platform, i.e. a set of plug-ins and agents). The result is a stable testing tool which runs on almost all platforms.
Training and on-site set-up by the tool`s architect, Tamás Benko", and full consultancy, post-sale support and documentation are included in the package.
Features of LoadManager v1.0:
- Adaptable to all protocols, already supports: HTTP, HTTPS, Socket (TCP/IP), JMS, RMI.
- Result data is collected in a central repository
- This data can be exported/manipulated quickly, easily and usefully
- Thousands of virtual users (data units) can be simulated and tested in a controlled way
- Colour-coding shows which users pass/fail and a script-link is provided
- Testing of individual or groups of users can be paused/restarted at will
Alvicom also believe in highly professional support and the provision of clear feedback. We recommend clients involve Alvicom tester-developers in their planning and developing stages so that from beginning to final testing we know exactly what the client requires and hopes for. Communication leads to effective and positive use of this tool.
The screenshots on this page show LoadManager's clear reporting style.
We are happy to offer a free 40-minute demonstration video or on-line VNC+phone conference demonstration of LoadManager
For technical information contact
All other inquiries, to arrange an on-line demo, to obtain the demo video or to purchase LoadManager v0.1.0, contact