JavaCov is a unique J2SE/J2EE coverage-testing tool. It is the only Java testing tool capable of verifying the so-called MC/DC (Modified Condition/Decision Coverage) testing criterion i.e. no other tool tests and reports as reliably or as quickly at branch level.
- Eclipse 2.1.x plugin (version 0.1.2 beta),
- JavaCov monitors each branch and criterion (even in the case of multi-thread applications) i.e. JavaCov will show users which IF etc. branches were passed through at least once during the unit test in either direction - this is achieved by instrumenting on BOTH sides of key features in the original source code.
- Test cases are optimized
- JavaCov monitors the coverage contribution of new test cases, offers historical comparisons. Data is collected in storage points literally PC-by-PC then centralized.
- In the results this tool displays the test cases covering any designated branch,
- JavaCov is compatible with other testing tools,
- Report generation is into HTML and XML,
- Apache Ant integration and support for test automation.
All JavaCov inquiries or purchasing requests to . Please try our step-by-step tutorial, linked in the top right corner of this page.